Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Sidebar widgets not lining up

Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:27 PM
lankyman

3 posts · Mar 2012
Hi. I hope I'm not being really stupid, but i can't seem to get the widgets in my right sidebar to line up with the other sidebar content. My site is http://www.free-city-guides.com and i can't find any other posts about this. In the sidebar you'll notice that the USA Tours widget does not line up with the ad below it and the links above it. Can anyone help??? It's only a little thing, but it's starting to annoy me! I have already set the widget list items in ATA options to zero but this hasn't changed the position of the actual widget. Any suggestions gratefully received!
Old Mar 7, 2012, 12:44 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
you should get the plugin FireBug for FireFox and examine the area. You will be able to see the CSS that is applied. This should lead you to the correction you will need to make.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 01:41 PM
lankyman

3 posts · Mar 2012
Thanks Juggledad for the fast response. I'll give it a go and update the thread with what I find.
Old Mar 7, 2012, 03:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Try putting text-align:center in the Right Sidebar Style box in the sidebar theme options section.
Old Mar 11, 2012, 03:52 AM
lankyman

3 posts · Mar 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by lmilesw
Try putting text-align:center in the Right Sidebar Style box in the sidebar theme options section.
That did the trick! Another option I found was to reduced the size of the sidebar to exactly the size of the widget. Thanks for your help guys.