Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] center column image border top?

Old Jul 23, 2013, 10:34 AM
jrobie23

63 posts · Feb 2011
Boulder, CO
struggling to get an image to sit atop my center column. I have a "background" in the "layout" which is my left and right borders. I've tried putting the top border image above the menu, in the center column styling, above the page/post styling, etc.. and nothing seems to work.
This seems (likely IS) such a simple process, but I'm stumped.
http://newsite.badgerrealty.com/sell
I should note that it WAS there, but the "gentleman" who is hosting the site (and tried to make it go live) corrupted the database and lost all of my design changes. (sweet!)
this particular item was not done by me, so i'm not sure how it was done initially. I know it WAS there though..
any direction would be greatly appreciated!

jr
Old Jul 23, 2013, 11:21 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
After reading your post and looking at the site, I'm unclear as to what you are trying to do. can you post an image with teh area invilved circled?
Old Jul 23, 2013, 01:09 PM
jrobie23

63 posts · Feb 2011
Boulder, CO
sure... and thanks for the quick reply (as always!)
the image shows the two borders (from the home page).

I'm trying to duplicate the border from the "property search" box to go on top of the main "center" content area. You can see that it is missing when compared to the property search one.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen shot 2013-07-23 at 1.05.52 PM.png
Views:	1535
Size:	177.5 KB
ID:	2380  
Old Jul 23, 2013, 01:59 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what page is that on? I don't see that section at all on the 'sell' page
Old Jul 23, 2013, 02:10 PM
jrobie23

63 posts · Feb 2011
Boulder, CO
squared it away... added the "bar1" and styled it w/ the img path.
thanks for the assistance Juggledad.
sometimes i can't see the forest for the trees!