Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Featured image duplicated in excerpts

Old Jun 27, 2013, 08:28 PM
ymf

61 posts · May 2009
After I upgraded to WordPress 3.5.2 I noticed that featured images started to be shown twice in excerpts, once in normal size and another (new) as a thumbnail (see goo.gl/CKiLg ). I use Atahualpa theme, but the problem does not go away when I temporarily switch to Twenty Twelve theme. Never had this problem before. Any thoughts?
Old Jun 27, 2013, 08:48 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It's obviously not theme related but you might try different ways of configuring things. Here are some areas to consider.
  • Perhaps don't use a featured image
  • Double check the "don't strip these tags" settings
  • Check to see if you are using manual excerpts and how they are configured
  • Deactivate all of your plugins to see if that has a bearing
  • etc.
  • etc.