Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] Header border color

Old May 29, 2013, 04:48 PM
Blessings4all

37 posts · Jul 2012
I imported the "round" style which has a nice rounded border around my header. However, I need to change the color of the border. Where do I do that? Thanks.
Old May 29, 2013, 07:54 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You just use CSS. I don't have that theme loaded at this time but it is probably in CSS Inserts. Use Firebug or another code inspector to see what the selector is.
Old May 29, 2013, 08:30 PM
Blessings4all

37 posts · Jul 2012
Thanks for the tip, but I don't know how to use Firebug and really don't have the time to learn how. I appreciate your help though.

Is there anyone who knows exactly where the code is so that I can change the hex code for the color with WP Editor or by some other method? Thanks.
Old May 29, 2013, 09:51 PM
Blessings4all

37 posts · Jul 2012
I opened up the ata-round style sheet that I imported. This is what the opening section looks like where I think the header info is:

Quote:
{"IEDocType":"None","overlay_header_image":"","pag e_post_options":"No","use_bfa_seo":"No","homepage_ meta_description":"","homepage_meta_keywords":""," add_blogtitle":"Page Title - Blog Title","title_separator_code":"1","archive_noindex ":"No","cat_noindex":"No","tag_noindex":"No","h1_o n_single_pages":"Yes","nofollow":"No","body_style" :"font-family: verdana, arial, sans-serif;\r\nfont-size: 13px;\r\nline-height: 1.4;\r\ncolor: #000000;\r\nbackground: #d5d5d5;\r\npadding-top: 20px; padding-bottom: 20px;","link_color":"365DA0","link_hover_color":"3 65DA0","link_default_decoration":"none","link_hove r_decoration":"underline","link_weight":"bold","la yout_width":"95%","layout_min_width":"","layout_ma x_width":"","layout_style":"\/* setting the layout container to position:relative, so that \r\nwe can position other items (such as the search form in the header) \r\nabsolute, relative to the layout container *\/\r\nposition: relative;\r\n\r\npadding: 20px; \/*This effectively only affects top\/bottom padding *\/\r\nbackground: #ebebeb;\r\n\/* Shadow *\/\r\nbox-shadow: 0 0 10px #666;\r\n-moz-box-shadow: 0 0 15px #666;\r\n\r\n-moz-border-radius:10px;\r\n-khtml-border-radius: 10px;\r\n-webkit-border-radius:10px;\r\nborder-radius: 10px;","layout_style_leftright_padding":"20","favi con_file":"new-favicon.ico","configure_header":"%logo %pages %image %cats","logoarea_style":"height: 80px;","logo":"","logo_style":"margin: 0 10px 0 0;","blog_title_show":"Yes","blog_title_style":"ma rgin: 0;\r\npadding: 0;\r\nletter-spacing: -1px;\r\nline-height: 1.0em;\r\nfont-size: 200%;\r\ntext-transform: uppercase;","blog_title_weight":"normal","blog_tit le_color":"000000","blog_title_color_hover":"AC161 B","blog_tagline_show":"Yes","blog_tagline_style": "margin: 0;\r\npadding: 0;\r\nfont-size: 1.2em;\r\nfont-weight: normal;\r\ncolor: #444;","show_search_box":"Yes","searchbox_style":"borde r-bottom: 0;\r\nwidth: 200px;\r\nmargin: 0;\r\npadding: 0;","searchbox_text":"","horbar1":"height: 5px;\r\nbackground: #ffffff;\r\nborder-top: dashed 1px #cccccc;","horbar2":"height: 5px;\r\nbackground: #ffffff;\r\nborder-bottom: dashed 1px #cccccc;","header_image_javascript":"0","header_im age_sort_or_shuffle":"Sort","crossslide_fade":"0", "header_image_javascript_preload":"Yes","header_im age_clickable":"No","headerimage_height":"150","he aderimage_alignment":"top
I believe that #444 is the color of the border. Can I change the hex code I have bolded above in the file and save it as a new name and import it? I'm not sure if that hex is in the right location.
Old May 29, 2013, 11:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Look thru the theme options, you don't want to edit that file directly
Old May 30, 2013, 04:58 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
It's the border color for div#imagecontainer in CSS Inserts
Old May 30, 2013, 08:51 AM
Blessings4all