Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

CSS long time saving

Old Mar 21, 2013, 04:27 AM
cocodot

4 posts · Mar 2013
hi this is a truely cool theme! but when i wish to change something eg the colours in the CSS and i press "save" it runs out of time in saving and nothing really happens....can anyone help please? ive tried both IE and Crome...
Old Mar 21, 2013, 05:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
this maybe an issue with your host. If you have a low cost host you maybe timing out. Also make sure that there si a folder created wp-content/uploads/montezuma and that it is writable by wordpress.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 08:29 AM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
I noticed almost the same problem just yesterday with saving edits to a widget. The wheel that spins while something saves just kept spinning. So, I tried reloading the page, and the saves were there. Not a great solution, but it got me through the edits I needed.
Old Mar 21, 2013, 09:03 AM
cocodot

4 posts · Mar 2013
thanx for your reply! do I need to create this folder?
Old Mar 21, 2013, 09:47 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
the folder should be created when you hit save. If is isn't being created it might be a permission issue.
1) does the folder exist?
2) if not, what are the permissions for teh 'uploads' folder?
Old Mar 22, 2013, 06:59 AM
cocodot

4 posts · Mar 2013
thanx very much! I found the style.CSS in that folder! and it works now
now i just need to figure out how to change the color in the little icons that has the mouseover action in them...Do you know where to do this?
Old Mar 22, 2013, 07:07 AM
jerryc

367 posts · Oct 2012
Florida
Quote:
Originally Posted by cocodot
i just need to figure out how to change the color in the little icons that has the mouseover action in them...Do you know where to do this?
Somebody else did this, and they said that they edited the image to change the color. There are free online sites where you can do color replacement if you don't have an image editor. All the icons are in one file.
Old Mar 22, 2013, 07:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Go to mto->CSS Settings->Using Menu Icons and it explains where the icons are.