Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] HELP! Live website displays RotateHeaderImages error code

Old Mar 20, 2013, 11:43 AM
tlucek

3 posts · Mar 2013
Live website using Atahualpa 3.6.4 theme with rotating headers is inconsistently displaying either: 1) the correct web page, 2) source code or 3) rotating header image error

Any help is greatly appreciated!
Old Mar 20, 2013, 11:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
without the url.....
1) did this just start?
2) what changes have you made
3) why are you on such an old release?
Old Mar 20, 2013, 12:10 PM
tlucek

3 posts · Mar 2013
Thank you for following up so quickly! Here are my responses to your questions (read #3 first):

1) did this just start?
=> A: Person maintaining site says it has been acting up for a while. No changes have been made other than posting new header images, pages, etc.

2) what changes have you made
=> A: When first implemented 3 years ago, some source code changes were made by a web developer according to the church's request

3) why are you on such an old release?
=> A: Web developer who created site for the church over 3 years ago has since moved out of town. The church has had several issues over the years and this person sends a large invoice for the work. The person maintaining the site is somewhat technical but not a developer so she contacted me to assist in troubleshooting.
Old Mar 20, 2013, 03:21 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
where are you located? if in teh US send me a PM with your phone #
Old Mar 21, 2013, 09:11 AM
tlucek

3 posts · Mar 2013
Juggledad,

Thank you so much for your advice/assist yesterday! All is well with the site; client is very relieved and taking a break before doing the remaining upgrades.