Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

WP Property HELP NEED URGENTLY!

Old Feb 18, 2013, 06:45 PM
ravensfan72

5 posts · Jan 2013
Hello i am experiencing issues with the right sidebar and footer when using wp property. the side bar is ending up in the middle of the page, and footer all the way to left. Can someone help me fix this problem..

Thank you
the link is http://ravenswebdesign.com/oc/?prope...south-carolina or
http://ravenswebdesign.com/oc/?p=pro...rch%5Barea%5D=
Old Feb 18, 2013, 06:54 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Is this the premium version or the standard? Have you asked the plugin author about this?
Old Feb 18, 2013, 07:00 PM
ravensfan72

5 posts · Jan 2013
its free version.. they dont answer that question.. how to fix it
Old Feb 18, 2013, 07:07 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Hmmm someone is probably going to have to dig into the plugin and the themes code...
Old Feb 18, 2013, 07:41 PM
ravensfan72

5 posts · Jan 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
Hmmm someone is probably going to have to dig into the plugin and the themes code...
It does the same thing when i use the realty created by placeter.. so im not sure what the issue is..
Old Feb 18, 2013, 07:47 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Like I said, someone is going to have to spend some time looking at the code, more time than as an unpaid moderator I'm willing to give for free. Sorry.

p.s. Automatically playing audio without a shutoff option is very annoying and is something that would keep me from ever visiting the site again. just my two cents.

Last edited by juggledad; Feb 19, 2013 at 04:39 AM.