I originally posted this on Wordpress's forum, but no reply in almost 2 days. I don't believe this is a Montezuma thing, but it appears to have originated when tried to do the patch around editing the Theme's admin>options>650_sub_templates.php file which I did on my live site and locally. I musta fat-fingered something on the local files b/c now I have some stray code appearing just below the admin bar. I replaced all of the admin>options files from the original theme's files, and even replaced everything from root wp-admin but no avail.
Being a local version of the site, I wouldn't care about the superficial stray code on the admin side, but I'm now finding when I try to update a page, I get no result except for a blank screen with nothing but that Bud1%...code appearing
2 images as samples:
Apologies if this is unrelated to Montezuma, but y'never know. It may also be a MAMP thing for all I know.