Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Disable next/previous navigation

Old Jan 15, 2013, 04:27 AM
SiaRa

19 posts · Aug 2012
Netherlands
I want to completely disable the next/previous navigation at the top of every post.
I just don't want to see that line.
I've seen the ATO options page for next/previous navigation, but I don't see an option to disable it.

Do I need to change the code?
I've seen something about next/previous navigation in the index.php but I do not know what I need to change in the code to disable it.

Can anyone help me out?
Old Jan 15, 2013, 04:57 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
go back and look at the options in that section.
Old Jan 15, 2013, 05:05 AM
SiaRa

19 posts · Aug 2012
Netherlands
right...
I do sincerely apologize for looking with my nose instead of my eyes.