Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

How to auto resize and open linked (external) images in lightbox,highslide?

Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:05 AM
windows8

3 posts · Dec 2012
Hello BFA users,
this is my first post at BFA Forum.
I want to know how to auto resize & open linked images (photobucket,imgur) in lightbox,highslide or any other plugin??
Old Dec 4, 2012, 10:22 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That is more of a general WordPress question. This forum supports the Atahualpa and Montezuma themes. Your best bet for a quick answer is to search for plugins in wordpress.org and do a Google search for your issue.