Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Inline CSS when wp-content folder name changed

Old Sep 29, 2012, 08:47 AM
preview

3 posts · Sep 2012
Hey, first of all I want to say that this is a really great theme! But there is one thing I have spent hours on and still haven't resolved it.
I run a multisite installation, but I think this doesn't matter at all, because I haven't Network activated the theme. I activated it for each site itself so everything works fine.
After the installation I changed the folder name of wp-content with the Plugin Better WP Security and this causes me some trouble. In your functions.php you check whether the wp-content/uploads is writeable or not. For sure it is writeable, but when I check my site's source the CSS is completely inline because the functions.php says wp-content/uploads is not writeable.
This brings another problem with it. Everytime I change something in the content.css or layout.css in your backend it doesn't work. It's saved in your backend, but changes nothing on my layout, means the inline CSS hasn't changed.
This problem could be solved by changing the file directly on the server, but then I still have the inline CSS that I don't want to be there.

I have tested your theme on another website, where the wp-content folder isn't renamed. Everything works fine there.

Please have a look on it