Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Montezuma Theme »

Star or thumbs- rating on the main- homepage in the preview of a post?

Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:04 AM
nicoherzmann

3 posts · Sep 2012
Berlin, Germany
I tried all plugins for rating posts an just wanted to enable my page-visitors to vote or rate the posts directly on the main-homepage.. i didnt make it.. there is only the possibillitiy to vote or rate when they follow the "read more" button an get to the post itself.. how can i mange it that they can directly vote/rate.. and in additon to that i would like to know how i also can place share (fb,twiiter,google+) buttons on the main page under every post.. i am lost and not really professionel in css or php.. does anybody have a simple solution for it? thanks alot.. by the way thats my homepage.. www.musclebrain.de

Last edited by nicoherzmann; Sep 28, 2012 at 11:07 AM.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:19 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
it all depends on the plugin and nothing to do with the theme. ou might want to contact the plugin's author to ask how to get teh ratings to work on a multi-post page.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:24 AM
nicoherzmann

3 posts · Sep 2012
Berlin, Germany
The thing is i really tried all plugins, when for example gd star rating was placed there were no stars shown in the preview, only the text "you can rate" without stars .... i also tried the pugins with your older theme Atahualpa and they worked.. there i was able to have the voting/rating system on the main page in the posts..

Last edited by nicoherzmann; Sep 28, 2012 at 11:27 AM.
Old Sep 28, 2012, 11:34 AM
nicoherzmann

3 posts · Sep 2012
Berlin, Germany
I already thought about switching to the older theme Atahualpa, but i like the new design of montezuma more.. is there a possibility to chance the stlye/skin/design of Atahualpa that it look similar?