Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Paypal

Old Sep 5, 2012, 02:08 PM
ScalableSite

81 posts · Feb 2012
I am trying to subscribe the theme frame, and found I have to use my credit card thru PAYPAL. After I read thru their privacy notice, I have to cancel my order. Did any one read their privacy notice? This is just a simple order and a small amount, and I am not going to give a full authority for them to invade my privacy. I found it is a very unnecessary action.
If you have a credit card payment setup not going thru PayPal, I would be glad to make the order.

ScalableSite
Old Oct 3, 2012, 07:26 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Paypal is the only payment option as of now. Adding CC processing through a merchant account is not out of question but it is not planned for the near future.

To avoid confusion: You can pay with Credit Card, and do not need to become a Paypal member.

As for their privacy policy. Realistically You don't need to be afraid. By that logic one should not use online payments at all. Paypal is a very established company after all. I have a verified Business account with them since many years and had no problems so far.
Old Dec 21, 2012, 10:39 AM
Splinty

14 posts · Dec 2012
Russia, Kurgan
Flynn, i have the same thoughts (( Moreover You should know, PayPal have a really robbery conversion taxes ((( But it's not a problem itself. The matter is that PayPal is too strict to banks in some countries. For example i have a Visa of one of biggest bank of Russia, but PP rejects it by some reasons that nobody can explain to simple man.
Well, it's a just emotions. Would You explain, how i can give You money (donations or for ThemeFrame) except PayPal?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flynn
To avoid confusion: You can pay with Credit Card, and do not need to become a Paypal member.
But how?! The only way on donation page is PayPal, going further gives a choice: login to PayPal or create new account. Have i missed something?
Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:01 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Just use the guest payment option when you get to PayPal
Click image for larger version

Name:	TF-creditcard.png
Views:	2237
Size:	68.4 KB
ID:	2145
Old Dec 21, 2012, 11:07 AM
Splinty

14 posts · Dec 2012
Russia, Kurgan
Oh yes, thank You. My result is card rejected message from PayPal and $1 disappeared from account ))) Well, i'll ask my fellow to help me.