Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Archives widget page display issue

Old Aug 15, 2012, 10:26 AM
Florent

12 posts · Feb 2010
Aix en Provence, France
Dear all,

I have an issue with my blog and I wish you could help me to sort it out.
I managed quite well everything I wanted so far but something came from the Archives widget which I could fix.
In fact when I choose on month and I click the display of the page is very strange.
It seems like one jpg file I use for date format appears on top of the page and width of column is not the same as for current pages.

Moreover I chose by default to get full post on my entire blog instead of excerpts because when I choose this option I get pages of numbers and letters which mean nothing at all. I figure that this could be because of image and gallery inserts but I am not sure at all.

Thank you to help it out of this.

Best regards.

Florent

http://www.florentl1onnet.fr/wordpress/

User: guest
Password: bfaforum
Old Aug 15, 2012, 11:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
do a forum search, an issue like this was addressed in another thread in the past week or so.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 12:29 AM
Florent

12 posts · Feb 2010
Aix en Provence, France
Thank you Juggledad for this answer.
However I thought It was quite a specific issue.
I will try to search the forum but honestly speaking it is hard to read everything and the search "words" will be so general that I will certainly get hundreds of answers.

I expected at least a little clue.

But I will do with it.

Best regards.

F.
Old Aug 16, 2012, 12:35 AM
Florent

12 posts · Feb 2010
Aix en Provence, France
Quote:
Originally Posted by juggledad
do a forum search, an issue like this was addressed in another thread in the past week or so.
Ok at the end the search was quick and easy with only one word search "archives" and I solved this problem with your '.post-kicker .date' trick.

Thank you.

F.