Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Title missing on post

Old Aug 15, 2012, 12:03 AM
RP_Joe

24 posts · Aug 2010
Philippines
I am using Atahualpa 3.7.7, WordPress 3.4.1

I had someone make some adjustments to Atahualpa, and now the title is missing in the post.

They had turned on the SEO, when I have an additional SEO plug-in. Headspace2. So I went into ATO, configure SEO,and changed bytes for all to NO.

Use Post / Page Options? Is set to YES.

but when I create a post, and update it, there is no title in the post section when I view it.

I must be missing something.

Thank you in advance.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 12:16 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In the Post/Page Options for any particular post what is in the title field for the Post/Page Options?
Old Aug 15, 2012, 01:34 AM
RP_Joe

24 posts · Aug 2010
Philippines
Check to NOT display the Body Title on Single Post or Static Pages
Body Title Single Pages : Outsourcing Asia VS Eastern Europe case studies
Body Title Multi Post Pages : Outsourcing Asia VS Eastern Europe case studies
Meta Title
Meta Keywords
Meta Description
-----------------
Is this the area you mean? The check box is not checked.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 04:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is the URL? It is possible they added CSS to prevent the title from displaying or it could be something else, but without seeing the site there is no way to tell
Old Aug 15, 2012, 05:35 AM
RP_Joe

24 posts · Aug 2010
Philippines
The article I just created on outsourcing,
http://seoplannow.com/outsourcing-as...-case-studies/

Thank you.
Old Aug 15, 2012, 05:53 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The title is there, it is just colored white so it blends with the background - go look at the ato->Style POSTS & PAGES->HEADLINE Box: xxxxxx options
Old Aug 15, 2012, 06:10 AM
RP_Joe

24 posts · Aug 2010
Philippines
Wow thank you !
Fast and easy.