Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] custom_query only working on the Home page

Old Aug 10, 2012, 02:37 AM
tixcoca

43 posts · Oct 2010

I want by custom_query include a few categories, wich works fine on the Home page but not on the other pages.

Post_per_page works fine on all pages, so do the number_of_columns.

What is wrong?
TXC
Old Aug 10, 2012, 03:06 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
what version of Atahualpa and WP?

are you using the template on all pages? if so you have to have the settings on each page - have you done that?

template is used per page so if you have a page 'calendar' and another called 'about' and use the template with 'about' it will not be used with 'calendar' unless you assign it there and then you need to assign all the variables on each page.

p.s. you can only use a custom field once - if you use it twice, the second occurance will wipe out the value from the first occurance. if you want multiple values use a '&' between them

Last edited by juggledad; Aug 10, 2012 at 03:16 AM.
Old Aug 10, 2012, 03:36 AM
tixcoca

43 posts · Oct 2010
Thanks Juggledad! I used the guery twice instead of a ’&’

TXC