Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Page not found when clicking on sidebar

Old Jul 29, 2012, 02:01 AM
negue

13 posts · Jul 2012
Romania
Hello all.

First off, a big thank you to the Atahualpa developers!

I started encountering a weird problem yesterday, and I would really appreciate your input in solving it.

My site is www.selecto.ro. As you can see, it has 2 sidebars, we'll focus on the left one. Clicking on the second item there (Rezultate Loto Powerball) will lead us to a "Not Found" page. However, I assure you that page exists. As do many others that return a "Page Not Found" message when clicking.

These items that are "not found" are all categories, I just noticed that. The pages and posts in that menu work just fine (try for instance clicking on the 1st and 3rd item in the menu, 1st is a page and 3rd is a post).

If it helps, this post: http://www.selecto.ro/139-milioane-d...28-iulie-2012/ should belong to the 2nd item in the menu... It is a mistery to me.

Any ideas?
Old Jul 29, 2012, 04:07 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try changing your permalinks to the default, save them, then change them back to what you currently have and save them again