Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

changing individual menu item joomla 2.5

Old Jun 11, 2012, 04:46 PM
1 posts · Jun 2012
Hi is there a way to change an individual menu text to bold?

it's on this page www.wesleyswitgoed.nl

i want to make the last menu item (online shop) to bold.

Hope someone can help me out

thnx in advance

sorry for my poor english
Old Jun 11, 2012, 04:59 PM
23,614 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Sorry, but this forum is for the 'Atahualpa' theme for WordPress and can provide no help for Joomla.
"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn." - Benjamin Franklin
Juggledad | Forum Moderator/Support

change menu item