Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Right Sidebar doesn't show and squeezes footer

Old May 14, 2012, 12:53 AM
tbaxter

92 posts · May 2012
Germantown, MD
I'm using Atahualpa and the WP Property plugin.

I added the right sidebar after I'd installed the plugin, and it's fine on the Listings page of my site, but on the pages of the individual listings, the sidebar border doesn't show, and it extends down into the footer, squeezing it to the left.

How can I fix this?

http://www.todddawsondesign.com/test/hank/listings/
http://www.todddawsondesign.com/test...enview-avenue/
Old May 14, 2012, 08:29 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
without spending the time to download, install figure out how it works to configure it, add pages and data to test it out, my guess would be that the plugin is not using local variables and is changing a variable that the theme uses dealing with the number of columns being displayed.

You might want to ask the plugin developer about this.
Old May 14, 2012, 08:42 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What widgets do you have in the right sidebar and how are they configured? If you had no widgets I should be seeing the default content.