Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Need Help with Theme!!!!!!

Old Mar 3, 2012, 01:42 PM
napy666

1 posts · Mar 2012
I downloaded this theme called Avenue but get this message-

"Broken Themes
The following themes are installed but incomplete. Themes must have a stylesheet and a template.
Name: avenue
Description: Template is missing."

Now I noticed that I managed to get it uploaded BUT now I get these messages,

"PHP Error Message

Warning: include_once(shortcodes.php) [function.include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/a6348061/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avenue/functions.php on line 76

Free Web Hosting

PHP Error Message

Warning: include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'shortcodes.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/a6348061/public_html/wp-content/themes/Avenue/functions.php on line 76
"

So whats going on and how can I get this fixed and working 100%? Please help!

Last edited by juggledad; Mar 3, 2012 at 02:39 PM.
Old Mar 3, 2012, 02:38 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Sorry but you need to go contact the develpoer of that theme. This forum supports the 'Atahualpa' theme (yu shuld try it)