Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

Dissapearing Widgets and comment field

Old Feb 6, 2012, 12:44 PM
beringer

4 posts · Feb 2012
After the upgrade to Wordpress 3.3.1 the widgets in our sidebar totally dissapeared. The strange thing is that they are visible correctly when the top level site is opened, but when clicking into one of the posts, they all dissapear.
Another thing that also happened is that the comment possibility also dissapeared. The comment link is visible in the root page of the site, but when kilcking the comment field, there is no field to enter a comment.
All this was working perfectly before the update.

Anyone experience the same things?
Old Feb 6, 2012, 01:27 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
try changing your permalinks to the default, save them, then change them back to what you currently have.

WordPress upgrades sometimes have some strang effects depending on what release you are upgrading from.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 01:35 PM
beringer

4 posts · Feb 2012
Thanks for the reply,
the only permalink we have is the "Common Settings" which was set to "Post name". I changed it to "Default", saved and changed it back again.
No difference in appearance noticed, the problem remains.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 02:12 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
wat is the url?
What version of Atahualpa?
Old Feb 6, 2012, 02:45 PM
beringer

4 posts · Feb 2012
The website is "www. babydjungeln. se"... I don't think we use Atahualpa.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 03:01 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
well if you don't use the theme 'Atahualpa' this is the wrong place to be asking for help. You need to contact your theme's author.
Old Feb 6, 2012, 03:07 PM
beringer

4 posts · Feb 2012
OK, thanks for your help, we are using CrayonWorld so I will search in that area.

Over and out...