Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Right Sidebar is acting very strange

Old Feb 2, 2012, 09:35 AM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
I don't know what is causing this and i've done everything I can think of.

text links in the right sidebar are not working AT ALL.

What i found to be really weird though is when I removed ALL widgets from the right sidebar, the recent posts (which links don't work), blogroll (links work) and meta (links work) widgets all show up.

I'm at a complete loss and need help! Thanks!

Here's the test URL
http://togetherwesoar.org/geddylee/

**EDIT: I already turned off all my plugins and my results did not change.

Last edited by gr870sfunk; Feb 2, 2012 at 10:45 AM.
Old Feb 2, 2012, 10:56 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Your image height is 350px and it is covering the top of the sidebar. Since it has a higher z-ndex, you can't press the links underneath. Go fix the height you defined for the Header Image
Old Feb 2, 2012, 12:28 PM
gr870sfunk

110 posts · Mar 2011
Montgomery, AL
Ohhh! Ok - that header is a temp one until the main site launches and I forgot I had left the original header height in there.

Once again Juggle - you are my ATA savior. Many many thanks!