Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

[SOLVED] How do I remove dashboard and edit post links from public view on front WP p

Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:21 PM
epicworld17

11 posts · Jan 2012
Hello, I just switched back to atahualpa from Twenty Ten and Eleven. I am starting over, because of problems with other themes. The options are overwhelming. But to start with, now I find the default setting allows public to access my dashboard and to edit my posts. How do I fix this? Thank you for your help.
Old Jan 22, 2012, 10:58 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Take a look at the site while logged out. Do you see the tabs?

Now go look at your user and read the options.
Old Jan 23, 2012, 04:05 PM
epicworld17

11 posts · Jan 2012
Juggledad,
Thank you for your prompt reply, and you were right. I'm glad it was so simple. As I go on to customize my site, I will probably be back with more difficult questions (for me, at least.)
Thanks again for your help.