Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Can I post an adsense ad after the 3rd post in the center column?

Old Jan 3, 2012, 05:49 PM
jonco

9 posts · Feb 2009
I've been stuck in Atahualpa 3.5.1 because I want to have an Adsense ad show up after the 3rd post in my site (I believe that was called In the Loop way back then.
I'd like to upgrade to 3.7.3 if I can figure out a way to do that. I saw something in one of the posts about using the INDEX php, but I don't know where to try it there.

Is it possible? If so, how and where do I place the Adsense code?

I still love this theme even if I'm not a programming whiz.

Jonco
Old Jan 3, 2012, 06:37 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
take a ook at your code 'In the LOOP in 3.5.1, then take a look at the index.php in 3.7.3 near line 29
You should be able to figure out where your code goes.