Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Page menu displaying as bullets

Old Dec 30, 2011, 06:39 PM
Copperswife

7 posts · May 2011
I set up a blog using Atahualpa last Summer for my mom. Everything looked great in every browser except Safari. For some reason my page tabs on top show up as bullets that descend for two thirds of the page. I let it sit for awhile and have scanned the forum off and on for answers with no luck. It's been really bugging me lately as I have switched to using Safari on my Mac, as has my mom. How do I get this to display the same as it does in Firefox, IE, etc?

I just updated to the latest version of Wordpress and Atahualpa today, so I think everything is current.

Thanks for any help you can provide!
Old Dec 30, 2011, 06:45 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is the URL?
go to ato->export/import settings and export your settings, then attach them to a reply (paper clip icon)
Old Dec 30, 2011, 08:11 PM
Copperswife

7 posts · May 2011
Um, yah, guess that might help
Attached Files
File Type: txt ata-copperswifecom-20111231.txt (20.4 KB, 9076 views)
Old Dec 31, 2011, 07:22 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
take a look at your 'Style POSTS & PAGES' settings for invalid CSS syntax
Old Dec 31, 2011, 03:31 PM
Copperswife

7 posts · May 2011
Unbelievable! I've had a pair of brackets hanging out in there! I don't know how many times I've looked at it over the past several months and not thought to take them out!

Thank you for telling me where to look. I still didn't think to try deleting them this morning, but thanks to my brother-in-law looking at it this afternoon he spotted the little stinkers and now the menu displays perfectly in all browsers!

Thank you so much, Juggledad for your help in clearing this up!