Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

Changing Outside Border or Container area

Old Dec 30, 2011, 06:06 AM
TheHealthyHostess

20 posts · Jul 2010
Hi,
My site is www.thehealthyhostess.com and I would like to change the color of the outside of the site. I like that there is a box around the contents but I would like to make there be a color on the outside margins to make it stand out more. I have been reading forum after forum and can't figure it out! Please help!!
Thanks
Old Dec 30, 2011, 07:08 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Styling is done with CSS. Sometimes there is a box to put some CSS code in for a specific item, sometimes there is a color chooser that helps, and sometime you just have to put the CSS in the CSS Inserts box.

In this case I think you are referring to the Layout Container so you would just change the border attributes in the Layout Container Style box.

Last edited by lmilesw; Dec 30, 2011 at 07:11 AM.