Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Sidebars & Widgets »

[SOLVED] Upgraded and lost all widget functionality

Old Oct 28, 2011, 02:15 PM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
Hello!

I apologize as I don't think this is actually an ATA problem, but I'm hoping you can help.

I upgraded to WP 3.2.1 and ATA 3.6.7 and it mostly went well. But the strangest thing happened to widgets...

When I go to the widget screen, I see the base plugins listed on the left but none of my installed plugins, and then on the right, there is nothing. There is no column to drag a widget to. This same problem is occurring with ATA or theme 2011. I'm stumped.

Note: This site is setup as multisite. It doesn't need to be, but I can't figure out how to turn it off!

Any suggestions?

Screen shot attached.
Site: polkcitysquare.com
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	no-widget-column.gif
Views:	1116
Size:	31.1 KB
ID:	1592  
Old Oct 28, 2011, 02:19 PM
blueprairie

98 posts · Feb 2009
Nevermind, I tried the site out on Genesis and didn't like it. Once I disabled the Genesis plugins then the widget screen worked normally.

SORRY!