Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

How to change style of <h1> <h2> tags

Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:35 AM
Pepper

2 posts · Oct 2011
Hi,
Can anyone tell me how to change the style (font, colour, size) of H tags in Atahualpa?
I can't find where to do this in the theme options & suspect it might be in the style.css area or similar.
Many thanks.
Old Oct 11, 2011, 11:44 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Check the CSS inserts option
Old Oct 11, 2011, 12:43 PM
Pepper

2 posts · Oct 2011
Thank you for your reply.
Search as I might, I can't see where to check the CSS inserts option.
I'm not familiar with this.
I was hoping I would find each H tag defined somewhere, so I could simply change the font, size & colour. Will it be that easy?
Old Oct 11, 2011, 02:28 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In ATO>Add HTML/CSS Inserts>CSS Inserts you would just add the CSS you want to change what you want. For example to change the h1 tag to set the font size to 64px you would use.
HTML Code:
h1 {font-size: 64px;}