Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Exclude pages works on Chrome but not on FF or IE

Old Oct 2, 2011, 09:13 PM
jaytoups

3 posts · Oct 2010
Montana
Hi,

After two years uptime using Atahualpa 3.4.1, and a recent server migration by my host, the page menu is now showing pages that are excluded in theme options in both IE and FF. Chrome renders as it should. I've disabled plugins, no change. Even trashed pages and they still show. What gives?

Site: http://www.biorootenergy.com

Thanks for taking a look, this one's baffling!