Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Forum Usage » Forum How-To »

Can Atahualpa also be used for "mall" style?

Old Sep 5, 2011, 07:17 AM
Leiza

3 posts · Sep 2011
USA
A friend told me to download the Atahualpa Theme for my new site. Now I wonder if there is something better suited for my needs. I am looking for several pages to be “mall style” pages. Should I use a different theme or is the Atahualpa Theme good to still use?

There is a learning curve here folks since I am a first time WordPress user. Your advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
Old Sep 5, 2011, 07:31 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
What is a mall style page?
Old Sep 5, 2011, 07:56 AM
Leiza

3 posts · Sep 2011
USA
Mall style is like going to the mall to go shopping at different stores. Making purchases at the stores you visit. Do you not call it "mall" style?
Old Sep 5, 2011, 11:41 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
If you are talking about selling products that is ecommerce and has more to do with the shopping cart plugin or integration you want. There are many ways to go and takes some time to become familiar with the various configurations and functionality.

You should look through wordpress.org and do a search for shopping carts. Then try out a few to see how they work.
Old Sep 5, 2011, 02:15 PM
Leiza

3 posts · Sep 2011
USA
Thanks, I will do just that. I welcome all other suggestions.