Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] 3.6.7: No space after colon (:) in post title

Old Jun 18, 2011, 11:51 AM
ericmacknight

22 posts · Oct 2009
I've just updated, and now the space after a colon in my post titles has disappeared.

In the post editing window, it looks like this—

Poem: The empire was attacked

When displayed, it looks like this—

Poem:The empire was attacked

UPDATE: I've just realized that it's not just colons, and not just in post titles. In the posts themselves, and in my sidebar widgets, there are no spaces after commas. The spaces after full stops, however, display correctly.

Ideas?

Eric

Last edited by ericmacknight; Jun 18, 2011 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Noticed the problem is bigger than I realized.
Old Jun 18, 2011, 03:48 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Do you have all BUGFIX's for your version applied? (they can be found in the 'New Version & Updates' forum and sub forum)
--if not, apply them before we go any further and re-test
Old Jun 18, 2011, 08:06 PM
ericmacknight

22 posts · Oct 2009
Got it!

I was reading too fast, but . . . something more prominent on the download page would have helped.

Thanks, juggledad!

Eric