Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

"leave a reply" box missing in frontpage

Old Jun 18, 2011, 01:45 AM
oswald

7 posts · May 2011
Hi,

I'm not able to set ATA in order to show the "leave a reply" box in frontpage.

It appears in each page but not in the front one.

Settings:
WP 3.1.3
ATA 3.6.7
Front Page display my latests posts (only the last one)

Thanks in advance for your support
oswald
Old Jun 18, 2011, 03:24 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
What is the URL?
Do you have all BUGFIX's for your version applied? (they can be found in the 'New Version & Updates' forum and sub forum)
--if not, apply them before we go any further and re-test
Old Jun 18, 2011, 05:28 AM
oswald

7 posts · May 2011
Juggledad,

it runs in local and all the bugfixs have been implemented.
Old Jun 18, 2011, 06:15 AM
oswald

7 posts · May 2011
Asseteroppemi,

no drugs but solutions to my ATA problem.