Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Question about how much to pay

Old Jun 2, 2011, 12:39 PM
geruby

4 posts · May 2011
We're currently trying to use Atahualpa 3.6.7. We are new to web development. After several attempts to get a professional-looking website up by paying professional developers (all of which have fallen short so far), we finally decided to do this ourselves. We came across the Atahualpa theme and now your BFA website. We are looking for beginning to advanced information and tutorials on how to best utilize this theme. In looking over your site, we see that you are in the latter stages of releasing ThemeFrame. How do we best buy into all you have to offer, first to get started and then to continue on as we get more advanced? For the $80 we see mentioned, do we get the ThemeFrame download as well as support and information on Atahualpa? What is the difference in this and the $110 lifetime membership and does this membership get it all, too? We don't see where to buy the $80 for ThemeFrame or is it just the donation that does it? Sorry to ramble.

Glenn and Sharon
Old Jun 2, 2011, 04:25 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Hi Glenn and Sharon,

Themeframe was $80 when in Beta mode but now is $110 in RC mode If you click on the green banner at the top of the home page on this forum you will see a link to purchase it. The $110 buys you access to the Themeframe forum and the download of Themeframe and also access to the Gold and Diamond forums if requested. The Gold and Diamond forums have some downloadables and other info for Atahualpa not available on the "free" forum. The Themeframe forum is specifically for Themeframe.

Support is as the (unpaid) moderators (who do accept donations) and others have time to contribute and we try to help as best as we can. We are geared towared helping mostly with issues in regard to functionality and use of Atahualpa and Themeframe. General website development questions are answered from time to time but are not the primary purpose.

I hope i've helped answer at least some of your questions.

Last edited by juggledad; Jun 2, 2011 at 04:38 PM.