Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Tables & Divs: Final Question Before Buying

Old May 29, 2011, 02:15 PM
PowerTreb

9 posts · May 2011
I believe I read in a few posts that as of now, TF creates themes using tables and is not yet primed for div only layouts. When will div only layout capability be implemented and would it be implemented for a version at the current price?

Reason I ask is because once I purchase, I will be anxious to start making some themes, and after tweaking and fine tuning styles for a table based layout, going back in to redo it into a div based layout would get very messy.
Old May 29, 2011, 08:19 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
The next version, coming in a couple days, will have a DIV layout, with integrated automatic fallback to a table for visitors with IE6/7. Search engines and all visitors (except those with IE6/7) get DIV's.

Other layout options like floated DIV's as used by 960.gs will follow in further ThemeFrame versions.
Old May 29, 2011, 09:24 PM
PowerTreb

9 posts · May 2011
Thanks Flynn. I will look forward to the upcoming version.