Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » ThemeFrame Presales »

Flynn, when is the DIV version getting released?

Old Jun 2, 2011, 10:53 AM
PowerTreb

9 posts · May 2011
I have been waiting a few days hoping the version that creates DIV layouts would be announced. I am anxious to try ThemeFrame. You told me that a new version would be out a few days ago which writes DIV layouts. I want to start using ThemeFrame right out of the box, but don't want to go back converting tables to DIVs. If it has already been released to support tableless layouts, please let me know and I will submit my $110 right away.
Old Jun 6, 2011, 04:36 PM
PowerTreb

9 posts · May 2011
Could Flynn or one of the moderators please respond to the question above? If you honestly don't have an estimated timeframe, then please just let me know. I just want to get an idea. I actually have things I have put on hold because I would rather use Themeframe for it. But I have been waiting for a few days for an answer. And I can't put this off any longer.

I would love to use TF for my projects NOW, but I need to know if and when a DIV layout will be available. I don't want to go reworking everything. If I get TF now and start building table layouts only to find out in a few hours that a DIV version has come out I will be disappointed.

It's actually very frustrating to not have a question like this answered. It certainly doesn't increase my confidence in the product.

Flynn, if you are out there, please just give me some realistic idea of WHEN I can expect a DIV version. You won't lose me as a customer. In fact answering this will put me at ease and let me know that there is some support and progress going on. But all I'm doing right now is just putting things off for apparently no reason at all.

Over a week ago you said a DIV version is due in the next few days. So I put things on hold and decided to wait. If it's going to take more time then just say so. And I'll use other options until then.

But a reply would be very helpful here.
Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:04 AM
ocube

26 posts · Mar 2010
Essex, UK
Would be nice to know...
Old Jun 14, 2011, 08:29 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
The "PLAN" is to have a new version within the next couple of weeks. The tableless layout is the last big task according to Flynn. I wish I could give you a more definitive answer but I don't want to promise something and not deliver. I however am confident that we will see something soon but please don't ask me to define soon. .

I have tested, tried, and bought several theme frameworks, premium themes, and theme creation tools and always have come back to Themeframe/Atahualpa for their flexibility.
Old Jun 15, 2011, 02:05 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Within 3 weeks I'd say