Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

I just want to thank Flynn for Atahualpa Theme

Old Jan 28, 2009, 02:20 PM
Paleo Pat

34 posts · Jan 2009
Detroit, Michigan
Send a message via ICQ to Paleo Pat Send a message via AIM to Paleo Pat Send a message via Yahoo to Paleo Pat
Hi Guys,

I just wanted to take the time to thank the author for taking the time to make this theme, it is perfect for my Blog. The configuring is absolutely stunning.

I really wish I had the cash to donate via PayPal, but I am unemployed, I have been since 2005. I live near Detroit, and we all know what's happening here and in the rest of America. Times are tough.

Anyhow, thanks for what you do, and I look forward to using this theme for a long time.

Thanks Again,

Paleo Pat
Owner and Publisher
Political Byline
Old Jan 28, 2009, 02:22 PM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
Thank you Paleo, and good luck to you.