Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Header configuration & styling »

[SOLVED] image in pages menu or bages menu in to header image

Old Jun 2, 2011, 12:02 AM
johnnybravo

36 posts · Apr 2011
Russia
Hello from Russia.
Anyone can tell me how to insert a picture in menu pages? Or How do I put the menu in the image header?
I want to eventually get this kind of head: "see Attached Image"
If I could insert a picture in the menu, the menu can be attached close to the imageheader and then the menu and the imageheader will be headquartered in one piece.
Another option, add the menu directly in the imageheader.
And is it possible to place widgets in the imageheader area?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Head.jpg
Views:	387
Size:	167.4 KB
ID:	1391  

Last edited by johnnybravo; Jun 2, 2011 at 12:05 AM.
Old Jun 7, 2011, 05:47 AM
johnnybravo

36 posts · Apr 2011
Russia
I did it. It is not difficult. Without a widget in the head of site, it is not necessary.
http://perevozki-nv.ru