Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » Running WordPress » Installing & running WordPress »

[SOLVED] Includes failing since server upgrade from php 5.2 to php 5.3

Old May 13, 2011, 08:54 AM
siggiboy81

3 posts · Sep 2009
Hello

Yesterday the company hosting my website upgraded from php 5.2 to php 5.3. Since then my page has been kind of destroyed and it seems like no "includes" work. You can see the actual effect on www.hungarybudapestguide.com .

The error message looks like:
Warning: include() [function.include]: Failed opening 'bfa://content_above_loop' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/local/lib/php') in /var/www/hungarybudapestguide.com/public_html/wp-content/themes/atahualpa/index.php on line 11

And such errors keep repeating themselves for all includes active on the page.

Hope someone can help me fix these problems out!

Best regards,
Siggi
Old May 13, 2011, 09:05 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
You may want to fall back to version 3.5.3 -
this may be the suhosin issue, so you could try the solutions in http://forum.bytesforall.com/showthread.php?t=12262
Old May 14, 2011, 02:13 AM
siggiboy81

3 posts · Sep 2009
Just wanted to say that the problem has now been solved. I tried the different things mentioned in the article you referred to, but it did not help. Then I check the Atahualpha version which according to Wordpress was the latest (3.6.4.). I then found on the webpage still version 3.6.7, and once I installed that the problem was solved! Don't know why, but at least now its working!!

Thanks guys!
Old May 14, 2011, 03:50 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The reason it's working is that 367 no longer uses stream wrappers
Glad your issue is resolved