Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

[SOLVED] Page order in top menu changed after updating to 3.6.4

Old May 5, 2011, 07:28 PM
kitfreeman

57 posts · Jan 2011
Hi

I've just updated manually to Atahualpa 3.6.4. All seems fine, except that the order of items in the header page menu bar has changed (apparently randomly) and 'home' now appears twice. The order in the left sidebar page menu remains unchanged and 'home' appears only once.

Can anyone explain why this has happened and how to fix it, please? Thanks!
Old May 5, 2011, 08:23 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
Were you using a wordpress created menu? If so, when you change themes (even versions) the menu might get deselected in dashboard->appearances->menu so you might be seeing the automatic atahualpa menu
Old May 5, 2011, 09:59 PM
kitfreeman

57 posts · Jan 2011
Ah, yes, that was it! Thank you very much for your swift reply.