Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages »

[SOLVED] Making page height 100% of browser window?

Old Apr 26, 2011, 02:36 PM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
Hello all,

I'm creating a blog for a friend who is spending the summer in Austria for a study abroad program (lucky her!!!).
What I'm trying to do is make the layout container always fill 100% of the height of the browser window, regardless of whether the window scrolls or not. When it does not scroll, the footer would basically be anchored at the bottom of the page.
Here is a link to the site: http://www.adventuresinaustria.net

Here is a rough visual example of what I'm trying to do:

Any ideas how I would accomplish this?
Old Apr 26, 2011, 03:20 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
In ATO>Style & edit Footer set Sticky Footer on Short Pages to Yes.
Old Apr 26, 2011, 03:59 PM
crashley1784

81 posts · May 2009
Wow. Really? That easy, huh? I feel dumb, lol. Thanks for adding that nifty trick
Old Apr 26, 2011, 04:40 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
That's been there for quite awhile. Flynn thought of many "nifty tricks"