Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

*problem* cant get the page menu background to expand to the left side of the layout

Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:41 AM
eahing

9 posts · Oct 2010
Hi,

I hope someone can help me find a solution for this. I can't seem to get my page menu background to span across the left side of my layout. The right side is fine but i have problems with the left. Below is my website so you can see what i mean

www.hingunited.com

thanks in advance