Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click Here To DONATE! Support the theme development, get more attention and additional benefits based on your donation level. Your forum name will be highlighted.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

*problem* cant get the page menu background to expand to the left side of the layout

Build custom WP THEMES, without
coding.
Click here for THEMEFRAME

From the author of Atahualpa, the #1 most
downloaded (700,000+) theme @ wordpress.org
Old Apr 14, 2011, 12:41 AM
eahing

9 posts · Oct 2010
Hi,

I hope someone can help me find a solution for this. I can't seem to get my page menu background to span across the left side of my layout. The right side is fine but i have problems with the left. Below is my website so you can see what i mean

www.hingunited.com

thanks in advance