Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Need to create a menu you bar similar to this

Old Apr 13, 2011, 12:30 AM
eahing

9 posts · Oct 2010
Hi, I hope someone can help! i am trying to make my page menu bar look like the one from this website

http://www.proactivenetworktech.com/

My website is www.hingunited.com and I am curious if i can just use a plugin or if i have to design it myself. Hope you can help!!

thanks,

eric
Old Apr 13, 2011, 08:18 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
There are plugins available but from my experience they will still require some "work". You can indeed style the Atahualpa menu but will have to dive into the CSS and perhaps use background images, gradients, etc.

My suggestion is the try some of the menu plugins and do a search through the forum for menu styling.
Old Apr 13, 2011, 06:22 PM
eahing

9 posts · Oct 2010
thanks for your help