Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Center area post/pages » Comments, trackbacks & pings »

[SOLVED] Comment metas not rendered?

Old Apr 10, 2011, 10:49 AM
Marco.s

10 posts · Feb 2011
I enabled comments just for that one page, kinda like the old times "Guestbook", since my friend wanted a 2001 looking site lol

http://www.sciroccocattery.com/en/feedback/

comments meta doesn't render, looks like:

%A %B %e%q, %Y at %I:%M %p

Site has many plugins active (among which Exec-PHP and qTranslate) and I'm not sure which could be interfering, admitting it's an interference.

any idea on how to fix this?
Old Apr 10, 2011, 02:08 PM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Do they render properly if you deactivate the plugins?
Old Apr 10, 2011, 02:23 PM
Marco.s

10 posts · Feb 2011
solved it just now after messing on it for a while:

It looks like it was qTranslate's fault. In its Advanced Settings there are these parameters:

Quote:
Date / Time Conversion
[ ]Use emulated date function.
[ ]Use emulated date function and replace formats with the predefined formats for each language.
[ ]Use strftime instead of date.
[ ]Use strftime instead of date and replace formats with the predefined formats for each language.

Depending on the mode selected, additional customizations of the theme may be needed.
First option was set by default... found the third and fourth solved the issue

Last edited by Marco.s; Apr 10, 2011 at 02:26 PM.