Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating »

Can I change theme directly from phpMyAdmin ?

Old Apr 1, 2011, 11:50 PM
arthurmild

50 posts · Aug 2010
Cape Town
I bet this is possible, but I am not (yet) brave enough to try.

I have a problem with a site such that I can see neither front-end nor access wp-admin from a browser.

Server support people are helpful but slow - could be suhosin, maybe not - whatever...

It occurred to me that one way to test this quickly would be to revert to another theme, but of course I can't access wp-admin to change via dashboard.

So - is it possible to change theme directly from phpMyAdmin.

If so - where do I go ? and what do I do ?

Thanks
Old Apr 2, 2011, 03:40 AM
arthurmild

50 posts · Aug 2010
Cape Town
Ah yes... of course.

But I still have the same problem - At least I have ruled out the theme issue.

Thanks for the tip.

Just out of curiosity - are there any circumstances where it would make sense to use phpMyAdmin to speed up tasks / achieve things with WP/ATA ?

It could be a fun way to learn about phpMyAdmin and SQL