Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » New Versions, & Updating » Old Version fixes and change logs »

BUGFIX 364-06: Post Date does not work in 'FOOTER: xxxx'

Old Mar 9, 2011, 04:48 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
prior to 3.6.1, you could access $post->post_modified in the 'FOOTER: Homepage', 'FOOTER: Multi Post Pages', 'FOOTER: Single Post Pages', or 'FOOTER: "Page" Pages' but due to the use of stream wrappers in 3.6.x - $post is no longer valid.

To fix this edit bfa_post_parts.php (it's in the 'functions' folder) and change
in version 3.6.1 - line 176
in version 3.6.4 - line 171
from
HTML Code:
	global $bfa_ata;
to
HTML Code:
	global $bfa_ata, $post;