Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

How to check if input in fields are the same

Old Mar 5, 2011, 02:27 AM
Zenman

24 posts · Feb 2011
Hi there,

I work with CF7 and it is really great. I like the option to send a confirmation-email to the mail-address the subscriber filled out (mail(2)-option).

I need an extra check for this option though. If a subscriber made a typo filling out there email-address, then they never receive their confirmation-mail. What I need is this:

I want the subscriber to fill out their email-address twice and compare the two inputs to make sure the email-address has no typo in it.

What code do I need to check wether the two email-formfields have the exact same input?

Old Mar 5, 2011, 03:36 AM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
This is not a theme issue - you need to contact the plugin developer, do a google search or dig into the plugin code and make the changes. If you are not able to do this yourself, then you might think about hiring someone to do it for you.