Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Tag Words too large

Old Feb 10, 2011, 12:58 PM
WolfMama

10 posts · Feb 2011
I've had this problem in the past, and it has showed up, again. Why are the tag words showing up in different sizes? Some are large. I go in to edit them in the posts, and they look fine, they seem to be input okay.

http://wolfmama.lillight.com
Old Feb 10, 2011, 01:04 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
OSX 10.11.5 WP 4.x Atahualpa(all) Safari, Firefox, Chrome
The tag widget is not part of the theme. That said, what you are seeing is how it works. The tag size is associated with the number of post it is assigne to. The bigger the tag, the more posts it is assigned to.

This is how it works, if you don't like, search for another tag plugin
Old Feb 10, 2011, 01:09 PM
WolfMama

10 posts · Feb 2011
It must be the default? The only plugin I have is the Hello Dolly.

All of a sudden, my page is missing the banner at top, too (the floral banner that I've had since I put the blog up). I haven' t done any changes to it. I don't know why this is suddenly not showing.
Old Feb 10, 2011, 01:11 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
You must have done something

Wordpress installs several widgets by default, into the sidebars. Once you add one of your own, they are removed
Old Feb 10, 2011, 01:15 PM
WolfMama

10 posts · Feb 2011
Yeah. But, I didn't. All I did was update the version of wordpress. All of a sudden, I'm having these problems (except the tag issue happened once before). I looked at my plugins, and there are none there except the one I mentioned, and one t hat is not activated (and it has to do with comments, not tags).
Old Feb 10, 2011, 01:17 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
Widgets not plugins - they are WordPress built in widgets
Old Feb 10, 2011, 01:18 PM
WolfMama

10 posts · Feb 2011
Just looked at it. It has Tag Cloud in the Widgets. It must have been there by default. Where can I get another tag widget, or is that possible?
Old Feb 10, 2011, 01:24 PM
WolfMama

10 posts · Feb 2011
Oh, Juggledad, you don't know what you just did! I looked into the widgets, and that is where I added my google ad! It was with a "text" widget. Ah-ha!

I know I went into the coding to do certain things (like change my image. It was easier for me to figure out what the name was and upload, then to figure it out through the program. Don't know why. So many programs. My head starts to hurt!).

So, you really helped me resolve my other problem. Thanks!

Oh, and if you can refer me to how I can add a widget, or whatever, to better display and control my tags, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks!!!
Old Feb 10, 2011, 02:15 PM
juggledad

23,765 posts · Mar 2009
do a google search 'wordpress tag widget'