Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme »

Stylesheet incompletely loading

Old Apr 15, 2009, 12:05 AM
MtnBiker

8 posts · Mar 2009
California
When I look at the source of a loaded page, some of the css isn't there. For example, I changed div.widget-title h3 and when nothing happened (I was trying to make the font smaller), and then I checked the source and this is all that showed up:
Code:
div.widget-title h3 {
		}
Heres what's in style.css
Code:
div.widget-title h3 {
	padding:0;
	margin:0;
	font-size: 50%;
	/* more  ... */
	}
Is this a bug or am I missing something?

WordPress v2.7.1 at knobby.ws/wordpress
Old Apr 15, 2009, 06:09 AM
Flynn

3,768 posts · Oct 2008
Munich, Germany
That's normal when no additional styles are set for a given selector, at Theme Options -> ...

I'll change that to not display anything if nothing was set, to save some file size, it doesn't do any harm (other than file size) though
Old Apr 15, 2009, 09:43 AM
MtnBiker

8 posts · Mar 2009
California
Thanks. A case of knowing "too much." After having set up the theme several weeks ago, I forgot how the theme worked and jumped back to old ways and thereby missing the advantages of the theme.

Although I might have missed it anyway, a note in style.css to the effect that "STYLE CHANGES SHOULD BE MADE IN Atahualpa Theme Options. And /* more ... means additional styles are in header.php */ have added to it which come from changes to Atahualpa Theme Options.

Or each /* more ... */ changed to /* style changes made in Atahualpa Theme Options inserted here.

I probably don't understand how the theme works well enough for these to be accurate suggestions.

Thanks again for the great flexible theme.