Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
Click here to register or to donate.
Auto self-registration is not available here - far too many spammers. This forum has many, many backlinks and because of that there is an intense desire among spammers to drop their links here.

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Plugins & Atahualpa »

Inserting code for FeedWordPress

Old Feb 3, 2011, 08:57 AM
calgoldenbear

2 posts · Feb 2011
I'm currently bringing in two feeds to my site via FeedWordPress. The Title and Content of the post is working great but the automatically generated post lacks a link to the syndicated article. I found this to be a common issue with FeedWordPress so much that they have a page dedicated to it on the plugin site:

http://feedwordpress.radgeek.com/wik...yndicated-post

Here's my problem, I don't know anything about php editing. I followed the instructions on the page and it seems that the templates for Atahualpa are named differently than they are for the generic example.

Can someone please tell me where I can insert the code shown under option1 to fix this problem?
Old Feb 3, 2011, 11:19 AM
lmilesw

10,174 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
You could try ATO>Style & edit Center Column>The Loop
Old Feb 3, 2011, 11:33 AM
calgoldenbear

2 posts · Feb 2011
Very close. I just want to hide that section within the post after the jump. The idea is to generate more traffic to my site. I want users to click through to the article preview, then be redirected to the next site.