Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA
There will be no more development for Atahualpa (or any other theme), and no support. Also no new registrations. I turned off the donation system. I may turn the forum to read only if it gets abused for spam. Unfortunately I have no time for the forum or the themes. Thanks a lot to the people who helped in all these years, especially Larry and of course: Paul. Take care and stay healthy -- Flynn, Atahualpa developer, Sep 2021

Wordpress Themes - WP Forum at BFA » WordPress Themes » Atahualpa 3 Wordpress theme » Page & Category Menu Bars »

Change "horbar1" in CSS?

Old Jan 21, 2011, 08:15 AM
Factorfiction

24 posts · Jan 2011
My page: http://e-cigaretter.nu/

I would like to do add a area between Header and Content where I can put in custom links or maybe Ads.

- I tried to add %bar1 in ATO --> Configure Header Area and found that it got placed pretty good.

- Noted that this code was added in the source code.
<div class="horbar1">test</div>

- Filled it in with "test" but it shows upp as a really tiny text. I would like to play around with the settings and change it to bigger (+add stuff later).

Where in the CSS (or other) can I find the "rules" for horbar1?
I tried to find with no luck.

Also, am I doing this more complicated then it is? (a better/easier way)
Old Jan 21, 2011, 10:11 AM
lmilesw

10,176 posts · Jul 2009
Central New York State USA
Put the link or ad code in the same spot where you are putting %bar1
Old Jan 21, 2011, 10:27 AM
Factorfiction

24 posts · Jan 2011
But the text is very small.

http://img833.imageshack.us/i/verysmall.png/